Tuesday, January 26, 2010

REVIEW: Zooniwear.com Mop Top Hat


MOP TOP HAT

Introduction:

Our Mop Top hats feature one-of-a-kind designs that are guaranteed to turn heads! Each hat is handknit with love and care from custom-made cotton yarn or bamboo yarn. Lined with soft fleece or jersey, our hats provide maximum warmth and comfort for your child. These hats make the perfect finishing touch to any outfit!

Attempting to select a favorite of Zonni’s mop top hats was difficult. Just look at the Purple Reign Mop Top… hello?! It’s so cute!  I couldn’t wait to see Alexis in it with her bright blue eyes and beautiful dark blond hair.

And just look at her!


We took the hat out of the package, together, and realized that a picture on the website does not do this hat any justice at all. In fact, the picture of my daughter in it doesn’t do it any justice either. To actually touch and/or wear this hat is what does it justice. Then you’re left with feeling that you’re the only one who knows about this hat and almost, I did say almost, don’t want to let the world in on your little secret.

With that said, it really left me feeling a little uneasy as to how I could ever write a review on something that is just so… CUUUUTE! Okay, see? There’s proof. That is the first time I have ever stretched out a word in one of my reviews. That has to tell you something.

As you can plainly see Alexis wasted no time in putting it on and demanding a picture taken. So much so that she didn’t allow me to put it on completely right, but even with that, it’s alluring.

The mop top is high quality; this is definitely not one of those hats that will wear out easily. And it fits so nicely! It reads that it’s 2-5 years old, but she’s going on 5 and you see how well it fits. It’s made in a way that even if on a smaller head it won’t be so big as to cover their eyes and it will still rest nicely on top of their heads.

It’s so warm. With the freezing temperatures I’ll be confident that her ears will be nice and toasty. I would love nothing more than to see Zooni make coats to match their mop top hats - I would be the first in line to purchase one.

We’ll be holding on to this hat for years - no questions about it!

Too boot - now I want one for me! This is a hat I would actually wear… and I don’t wear hats.

Disclosure: Per the FTC regulations and guidelines it is my duty to disclose that I did receive a product, for free, so a review could be completed. Receiving a product for free does not alter my opinion as stated here on Unconditional Mom. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search Unconditional Mom

ugg boots
Unconditional Mom Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template