Tuesday, January 26, 2010

REVIEW: TropicalTraditions.com Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil


Sometimes there needs to be an alternative, a healthy alternative, to making food than what we have available. When I first heard of TropicalTraditions.com Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil I became very intrigued. I inquired if I could review the product, myself, so I could see if it was indeed as good as it sounds.

Before I get into the review portion of this post I want to give you a little insight as to what the Gold Label

Virgin Coconut Oil is about and I believe they said it best:

This Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil is unrefined and is made with organic coconuts. Fresh coconuts are used and only the best are hand-picked from each harvest. The fresh coconut meat is then shredded and then cold-pressed using the water that is inside of the coconut to make coconut milk. The milk is then allowed to sit for about 12 hours while the oil naturally separates from the milk.

You use this oil just as you would vegetable oil, or the like, and the taste is nothing short of great. I was a bit apprehensive, as you can probably imagine, as I had never tried anything other than the standard vegetable or canola oil in all of the years that I had been cooking. So, I went to their website and instantly found a couple of recipes that made my mouth water.




Can we say… yummy?
Alexis did.
:)
So did Mom!





In addition, I can not - due to FDA & FTC rules - make any claims in regard to the health benefits directly on my blog, but I would highly recommend you visiting their website and learning more about it yourself. I can contest to the fact that it took my already high level of interest and doubled it.


Free Copy of, Virgin Coconut Oil: How it has changed people’s lives and how it can change yours! by Brian and Marianita Shilhavy with your first order

Tropical Traditions also has a Referral Program, so if you place an order with them as a first-time customer, please select “Referred by a friend” and in the box that says “How did you hear of us?” enter my sponsor ID number: 5825534, please.

By telling Tropical Traditions that I referred you, you will receive a complimentary copy of the book Virgin Coconut Oil: How it has changed people’s lives and how it can change yours! by Brian and Marianita Shilhavy with your first order! This book is filled with testimonies and research showing how healthy coconut oil is, and it also includes over 85 recipes showing how one can incorporate coconut into their diet.

If you need assistance with setting this up, please feel free to contact customer service, for further instructions by clicking on this link: http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/customerservice.cfm

Disclosure: Per the FTC regulations and guidelines it is my duty to disclose that I did receive a product, for free, so a review could be completed. Receiving a product for free does not alter my opinion as stated here on Unconditional Mom. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search Unconditional Mom

ugg boots
Unconditional Mom Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template