Tuesday, January 26, 2010

REVIEW: Frecklebox.com


Sometimes the best gifts are those that we feel are more personal, unique or creative. My daughter picked this personalized lunch box; and what she wanted it to have put on it.

Frecklebox.com is part of the 2010 Birthday Gift Guide: For Children on Unconditional Mom. I had previously looked at their website and just fell in awe at the products that they offered. It took my daughter about 45 minutes of surfing their site to finally settle on one product… the options are plenty & the cute factor is high!

When we received the lunchbox it was so much more than I had anticipated. The quality is truly wonderful. The personalization makes it appear as if that is how the lunchbox was originally created; no stickers, transparent layering, etc.





In fact, her name was on all four (4) sides - not just one. It seems Frecklebox.com knows the importance of giving it that extra ‘oomph’ and they do it so well. It’s almost too cute to use, but I wouldn’t do that to my daughter, as she adores it. I know it’s one of those things that she will never part with. Someday, when she’s 16 I’ll find it jam packed full of love letters from various boys or special memorabilia that she has saved over the years such as concert ticket stubs and then some.

Frecklebox.com even sent me a special surprise of my own: a personalized journal. My name was on the inside cover and every page there after. Again, they got it right with going the extra mile! I have shown it to everyone…

This goes to show that their personalized gifts aren’t just for children - they can be for anyone! It’s been a long time since I’ve received a gift with my name on it and it made me appreciate it that much more.

Disclosure: Per the FTC regulations and guidelines it is my duty to disclose that I did receive a product, for free, so a review could be completed. Receiving a product for free does not alter my opinion as stated here on Unconditional Mom. 

1 comments:

Coupon Clippin Mommy on February 12, 2010 at 3:11 PM said...

I love their stuff! I'm a new follower from MBC. You can find me here: http://www.couponclippinmommy.com/

Post a Comment

 

Search Unconditional Mom

ugg boots
Unconditional Mom Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template