Thursday, January 7, 2010

Makin' Changes




As most of you know I have a blog on Blog.com, but I am very limited as to what I can do with it. I am looking into getting my own domain for my blog as things are taking off so fast that I can barely keep up; definitely not complaining there! So, I have decided to begin the process of transferring Unconditional Mom to this particular blog hosting service.

It will take time, but once it is complete, I will make the official announcement. In the meantime, please feel free to follow me on this blog as well, and forgive me for any potential duplicate posts that you may find until the transfer is complete.

In the meantime, please pay close attention the blog feed that I have posted towards the top, right-hand side of this blog for any contests that I may be having on the other site so you don't miss out. :)

1 comments:

Miranda Ward on April 18, 2010 at 11:28 PM said...

I follow please foolow back

Post a Comment

 

Search Unconditional Mom

ugg boots
Unconditional Mom Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template