Friday, January 8, 2010

Upcoming Review: GoldenMoonTea.com



With the upcoming changes to Unconditional Mom’s blog and introducing new product lines (i.e. Home, Food & Drink, Beauty, etc) for review I ran across a company that captured my attention. I don’t know about you, but I love tea - it’s a universal drink enjoyed for centuries by varying cultures.

GoldenMoonTea.com is preparing to launch a new product called Earl Grey Tea that I wanted to introduce to the readers of Unconditional Mom prior to doing an official review of their tea’s. So if you’re a tea drinker, much like myself, take a few moments and look into Earl Grey Tea on GoldenMoonTea.com

By the way, if you’re ever unsure in regard to whether or not you would like a particular tea that they have on their website you have the option of purchasing a sample at low cost; can’t beat that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search Unconditional Mom

ugg boots
Unconditional Mom Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template