Tuesday, January 26, 2010

REVIEW: PinkChicken.com Estelle Dress


As part of the 2010 Birthday Gift Guide: For Children, here on Unconditional Mom, PinkChicken.com was a company that I had to include. Pink Chicken is designed and owned by Stacey Fraser, a 15-year fashion veteran (babyGap, Tommy Hilfiger, Old Navy, Ralph Lauren) and mother-of-two. They are based out of New York, NY and have been open for the last three (3) years.

I had heard about them awhile back and knew I wanted to get my daughter into one of their dresses…and I’m so glad that I did.

I’d like to introduce the readers of Unconditional Mom to a soon-to-be-released dress called the Estelle. These won’t be available until February 1st, 2010 for the Spring line so it allows me perfect opportunity to familiarize you with this product.

If there is anything that most little girls adore - it’s a beautiful dress.

PinkChicken.com has designed a dress that any little girl will love. As soon as Alexis took it out of the package her eyes lit up. For some reason, she calls it her “coconut dress”, but I’m not quite sure where that came from as there’s not a coconut any where on it. Out of the mouths of babes!

Perhaps it’s because she also said it made her feel like she was on vacation in Florida again. Regardless, it has great style. Sometimes simple speaks volumes and I’m confident that this dress represents just that. As much into fashion that Alexis is she went and grabbed her jean jacket and a pair of pink flip flops to accessorize; she looked so unbelievably cute.

My biggest disappointment was not being able to let her wear that outside as the weather is still very cold here in the St. Louis area. C’mon Spring!


If the Estelle dress is any indication of what is to come of the 2010 Spring line from PinkChicken.com I can not wait to see what else they have come up with. I love originality and PinkChicken.com gives us just that…and then some. Finally - someone gets it! And from the look on my daughter’s face you can tell that she’s thrilled about that!

Disclosure: Per the FTC regulations and guidelines it is my duty to disclose that I did receive a product, for free, so a review could be completed. Receiving a product for free does not alter my opinion as stated here on Unconditional Mom. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search Unconditional Mom

ugg boots
Unconditional Mom Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template